bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Important Iphone question!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hal9000

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ozbimmer wrote:
as the TSIM method doesn't depend on the COMP128 version of your local carrier sim, there shouldn't be any problem with V2/V3 sim.

That said, I have to confirm that myself, but i don't have any v2/v3 sim with me (how lucky Smile)

I'm waiting for your confirmation, having oppened a tab at the order page (locked of course) Very Happy
gunsmith

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will this work with 3G USIM card?
justdhruv

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have an activated iphone with a AT&T pre-paid connection. Will Turbosim method work for me. If not, is there a way of deactivating the iphone so that it can be re-activated with the iactivator method?
frviana

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justdhruv wrote:
i have an activated iphone with a AT&T pre-paid connection. Will Turbosim method work for me. If not, is there a way of deactivating the iphone so that it can be re-activated with the iactivator method?

Yes. you can deactivate the phone and use the Turbo SIM if you wish. You will have to reactivate with your new SIM though. Turbo SIM will "fake" the Network ID as AT&T.
tommo_uk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frviana wrote:
.you can deactivate the phone and use the Turbo SIM if you wish. You will have to reactivate with your new SIM though. Turbo SIM will "fake" the Network ID as AT&T.

But if you have a properly AT&T-activated iPhone, do you actually have to deactivate the iPhone first, and reactivate it via the much-publicised methods in order to use Turbo SIM?
p9939068

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a TSIM last week and email 2CO a few days ago with regards to whether the payment's been approved. They replied it's been approved and I should've received confirmation from bladox, but I didn't. How do we know, after 2CO approved of the payment, that the product is currently being shipped? (transaction email: p9939068(A)hotmail.com)
nofearl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try www.2co.com
login with your order number & zip code and select the order
in the details page you should see "date shipped"
odotan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Legitimately activated iPhones, do we lose YouTube? Reply with quote

tommo_uk wrote:
frviana wrote:
.you can deactivate the phone and use the Turbo SIM if you wish. You will have to reactivate with your new SIM though. Turbo SIM will "fake" the Network ID as AT&T.

But if you have a properly AT&T-activated iPhone, do you actually have to deactivate the iPhone first, and reactivate it via the much-publicised methods in order to use Turbo SIM?

I think it's a good question. What about all of us who activated our iphone legitimately and would miss YouTube too much to wanna fake activation? Any experience anyone?
nikibs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz wrote:
Yes, Turbo SIM could be used for this, some people are already working on such an application. All it is about is faking the ATT IMSI for misguiding the phone, then your card IMSI is used for network connection. It means you will use your SIM card, no need to clone it.

PZ you are killing us with this shipping, can you please add "use my FedEx account" option. This is insane! 80 euro
pz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikibs wrote:
pz wrote:
Yes, Turbo SIM could be used for this, some people are already working on such an application. All it is about is faking the ATT IMSI for misguiding the phone, then your card IMSI is used for network connection. It means you will use your SIM card, no need to clone it.

PZ you are killing us with this shipping, can you please add "use my FedEx account" option. This is insane! 80 euro

I'm sorry - we cannot do it, fake accounts, we don't have resources to verify it, etc.

This price was set before this madness and was to cover also bigger packages worldwide, it used to be average price for our parcels. We will try to do something with this but won't be that dramatic. Another problem is the EUR:USD exchange rate, when we started it was 0.9:1, now its 1,3:1 but we have the same costs. Sorry.

3 things
- all devices have kernel 1.2.7
- we will not preload applesaft, as explained above we are not iphone unlock shop
- we will not fake invoices for lower amounts for customs

Hope you understand.
uptown

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi pz,

I just sent an email concerning my shipment. I have yet to receive any confirmation on my order but money has been withdrawn from my acct.

Please advise,

Thank you
p9939068

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few questions:
- What if the phone is already activated using iASign (ie has a valid AT&T token)? Does using the TSIM method require an unactivated phone? If so, how do you deactivate (on windows) without restoring?
- Will EDGE work? What kind of SIM does EDGE require? 2G, 3G, 3.5G?
- Will the TurboSIM method work with any SIM? ie 2G, 3G, 3.5G?
pz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uptown wrote:
Hi pz,

I just sent an email concerning my shipment. I have yet to receive any confirmation on my order but money has been withdrawn from my acct.

Please advise,

Thank you

Sorry can't say who you are, have many such questions in mailbox, sorry for slow answering.

Anyway all DHL orders we got till Sunday and some of todays too were shipped.
Most of airmail till Sunday too, only few not yet.

Unfortunately things are getting worse and worse Smile
pz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

p9939068 wrote:
A few questions:
- What if the phone is already activated using iASign (ie has a valid AT&T token)? Does using the TSIM method require an unactivated phone? If so, how do you deactivate (on windows) without restoring?
- Will EDGE work? What kind of SIM does EDGE require? 2G, 3G, 3.5G?
- Will the TurboSIM method work with any SIM? ie 2G, 3G, 3.5G?

We (bladox as always) don't know about frst two. As for the 3rd - should. Don't know what 3.5G is though but USIM should be fine. But little warning: for the last 5 years we are figthing with buggy phones on one side and buggy cards on another. We tested maybe hunderds of cards but we haven't tested iphone much. So there may be cards that will not work but the reason may be non trivial. But don't panic, exception.
zbug

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello all, glad to hear that it works !!

ok i got the iphone today Smile waiting for my new Tsim to get here ( as you can see from my older posts i cracked it Sad( )

would anyone please clarify the best way to activate the iphone before i use the turbo sim on it ?

a new step by step would be nice or a updated Guide with software download links that work? thanks :d

Last edited by zbug on Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 12 of 25

Jump to: