bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Important Iphone question!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
uptown
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz wrote:
uptown wrote:
Hi pz,

I just sent an email concerning my shipment. I have yet to receive any confirmation on my order but money has been withdrawn from my acct.

Please advise,

Thank you


Sorry can't say who you are, have many such questions in mailbox, sorry for slow answering.

Anyway all DHL orders we got till Sunday and some of todays too were shipped.
Most of airmail till Sunday too, only few not yet.

Unfortunately things are getting worse and worse Smile


first name is Armin. i got the standard shipping. It was purchasd last week (early last week). my subject line for my email read "My Oorder - Armin _lastname_"

I want to know whether it was shipped or not, because if not, i would like to add another card in my order.

Thank you
Back to top
Manj27
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^PZ - I am sure u have probably hundreds of these type of silly questions - but plz excuse me for asking. I placed an order for 2 turbosims this evening around 5pm UK time (name is Manjit Dhallu ordr 3796605477) - I have now got a sales reciept from 2CO in my inbox - can I expect you to ship it out sometime tommorw (I used the FEDEX) option. I really hope you and your team are able to keep uo with demand - i think you can expet many orders this week Smile
Back to top
pz
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are working on "IMSI Security Analyzer" - ISA tool. Targeted on scaning such issues, target group phone vendors, security people, developers, and so.

You can download untested versio n here: http://www.bladox.com/pub/isa-0.9.tar.gz
Completely untested, no time (i.e. not only iphone but not at all).

Features:
- Control of fake/real IMSI, ICCID
- IMSI can be configured to be fake/real for 1st, second and 3+ pass
- IMSI, ICCID can be loaded from other card
- IMSI, ICCID can be netered manually

So if anybody had time to test it please send us feedback.
Back to top
pz
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uptown wrote:
pz wrote:
uptown wrote:
Hi pz,

I just sent an email concerning my shipment. I have yet to receive any confirmation on my order but money has been withdrawn from my acct.

Please advise,

Thank you


Sorry can't say who you are, have many such questions in mailbox, sorry for slow answering.

Anyway all DHL orders we got till Sunday and some of todays too were shipped.
Most of airmail till Sunday too, only few not yet.

Unfortunately things are getting worse and worse Smile


first name is Armin. i got the standard shipping. It was purchasd last week (early last week). my subject line for my email read "My Oorder - Armin _lastname_"

I want to know whether it was shipped or not, because if not, i would like to add another card in my order.

Thank you


Yes, it was shipped already.
Back to top
michaelffm75
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw : normaly we can always update our baby?
i think to close this "lack" on the iPhone they need to swap completly the AT&T sims?
Back to top
praetorianer
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello pz,

greetings from germany...

I have ordered 3 cards for 1 hour and i have choose the Express Fedex...

Will the cards shipping today...

And have you enough cards in stock - because when this 3 cards arrive and everything works there will be need much more...

Thanks for help...
Back to top
uptown
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great!

Thank you very much pz!!

pz wrote:
uptown wrote:
pz wrote:
uptown wrote:
Hi pz,

I just sent an email concerning my shipment. I have yet to receive any confirmation on my order but money has been withdrawn from my acct.

Please advise,

Thank you


Sorry can't say who you are, have many such questions in mailbox, sorry for slow answering.

Anyway all DHL orders we got till Sunday and some of todays too were shipped.
Most of airmail till Sunday too, only few not yet.

Unfortunately things are getting worse and worse Smile


first name is Armin. i got the standard shipping. It was purchasd last week (early last week). my subject line for my email read "My Oorder - Armin _lastname_"

I want to know whether it was shipped or not, because if not, i would like to add another card in my order.

Thank you


Yes, it was shipped already.
Back to top
frviana
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz,

could you post some pictures of a cellphone with the isa menu running so we can update/write a tutorial for the people that are now receiving their Turbo SIM?

Thanks
Back to top
Edreamsz
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz wrote:
We are working on "IMSI Security Analyzer" - ISA tool. Targeted on scaning such issues, target group phone vendors, security people, developers, and so.

You can download untested versio n here: http://www.bladox.com/pub/isa-0.9.tar.gz
Completely untested, no time (i.e. not only iphone but not at all).

Features:
- Control of fake/real IMSI, ICCID
- IMSI can be configured to be fake/real for 1st, second and 3+ pass
- IMSI, ICCID can be loaded from other card
- IMSI, ICCID can be netered manually

So if anybody had time to test it please send us feedback.



pz,, so with this,,,,if it works,,,,, i will not have to first use an ATT card but can manually add the "ATT ICCID and IMSI" right. Then you wouldnt have to first use an ATT card?
Back to top
ozbimmer
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all, i think we should leave pz in peace - for all TSIM/iphone issue please post your queries in hackint0sh.org

thanks.
Back to top
frviana
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hackint0sh Thread open -> http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?p=17036

Please make your questions there.

ozbimmer wrote:
hi all, i think we should leave pz in peace - for all TSIM/iphone issue please post your queries in hackint0sh.org

thanks.
Back to top
viper99
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm located in Canada on the Rogers network.

I got my Turbo sim today.

I have a Razor v1 and the latest Razor motokrzr k1. Both have usb modem abilty but both get this error when doing this command: turbo-info -d\\.\com6

initialzing modem
modem initiated
SEND: 01 029100110000810004FF0110
ANS AT+CMGW=9
>
ANS 029100110000810004FF0110
ERROR

Mobile Phone/Serial Cable Communication Error

Has anyone programmed the Turbo Sim using a cell phone? I know ozbimmer got his Turbo Sim working with iPhone but I think he used a real programmer that Bladox sells for like a $120.

Has anyone programmed a Turbo sim with a cell phone and if so what one?
Back to top
viper99
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ozbimmer,

Can you confirm what you used to program the Turbo Sim? Was it the Bladox programmer or a cell phone?

I think a lot of people are going to be getting there Turbo Sim in the mail soon and wont be able to program it if we can't get a list of cell phones that can talk/program to the Turbo Sim.
Back to top
linc
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just did mine with a Nokia 6230i, over bluetooth
Back to top
raymng
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

linc wrote:
I just did mine with a Nokia 6230i, over bluetooth


Do you mean you did use "Nokia 6230i" to program the TurboSim ???

Thanks!!
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 13 of 25

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group