bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Important Iphone question!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
phamoui

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and it simple works?

nichwatch, spotnert and goehot was here before...
healeydave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I'm not being too presumptuous but if anyone wants to customise their iphone carrier logos, with their newly found freedom from the SuperSIM or TurboSIM hacks, I've prepared a few of standard UK operators logo's.

I haven't looked at it, but the Vodafone is already on the iphone, so here are the rest.
I also haven't been able to check them properly yet as I don't have an operator logo on my phone yet but that should change in the next few days Smile

nbasim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to spoil the fun but I think it'd probably be better if all iPhone specific stuff stayed on hackint0sh Wink
bluetang

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: turbo sim Reply with quote

Does the turbo sim method works on other locked phone? Is it a proven and used method on other locked phones?

just hasn't been tested on iphone right?
nbasim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the products are not used to unlock phones Very Happy

I didn't test it, but hey, that's simple.

You know that the SilverCard method is working - this has been reported by many high profile sites including Gizmodo http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/top/iphone-sim-card-unlocking-tested-verdict-it-works-but-depends-on-the-card-287226.php

You know what it does to work its magic - it's documented on http://www.jasonmadigan.com/

You can verify that the source code is basically doing the same thing. The source is very easy to read and all the API is public on Bladox site, have a look for yourself - http://www.bladox.com/devel-docs/index.html

Considering this I think you can draw your own conclusions Wink
berkar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont believe that nobody in the world try iphone with turbos sim already??!

Everybody look and read this forum ( like in hungary ) every half hour

wait that somebody tell that it work really!!!
healeydave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your going to have to be a bit more patient.

The Bladox Guys said they a haven't tested the code themselves, but there a load of orders been placed in the last few days from people that do have iPhones, so its only a matter of time before those guys start receiving them.

PZ, the only question I have is do you know if the original poster 0wnage has tested it on the iphone or is he part of your team and simply wrote it blind?

Regs
Dave.
ozbimmer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

healeydave: if you take a look at the bladox site, there's already a program called fakesim exists beforehand. I notice the algorithm is very similar to applesaft. So I suspect it's very likely that it works but might need a bit of tweaking...
justdhruv

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which country are you guys based in and hence shipping from? couldn't find any info on that on your website.
p9939068

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz: i tried purchasing a turbo SIM but it doesn't seem to accept my credit card. I keep receiving the following error:
Quote:
Authorization Failed Invalid CC Number (Issuing Bank)
Please go back and attempt to correct your information or
choose a different payment method.

It's a mastercard issued by a local bank (in Singapore). I read that mastercard is accepted for non-US, so I'm not sure what's the issue. I've made sure all personal information entered is accurate. Is it possible to allow payment via Paypal too?
nqube

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fyi, there is a reseller called Votech in Australia. I ordered yesterday and got this reply: "It will be posted today from Surfers Paradise so you should get it tomorrow."
p9939068

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, but they're more expensive (which isn't much), and i'm not sure if they've the latest software flashed into it?
bluetang

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Just ordered Reply with quote

HI
I just ordered 2 turbosim-blank to vancouver, canada via DHL

I just released my address got cut off

instead of 510 west hasti, it should be
510 west hastings street.

Not sure why it go cut off.

I just emailed Bladox. I hope they can fix it.

Kevin
linc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke to votech (www.votech.com.au) and he was happy to upgrade the firmware to 1.27 - and said he was going to do all his cards, so for people in Australia this may be a quicker way to get it done, and make it a tad easier for the bladox guys. They also take paypal and will also ship express if you ask, so I'll have mine on Monday - can't wait to get it flashed up and try it out. I'll be back to let everyone know how it goes!

Linc.

Last edited by linc on Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
movo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

linc wrote:
I spoke to votech (www.votech.com.au) and he was happy to upgrade the firmware to 1.27 - and said he was going to do all his cards, so for people in Aus this may be a quicker way to get it done, and make it a tad easier for the bladox guys. They also take paypal and will also ship express if you ask, so I'll have mine on Monday - can't wait to get it flashed up and try it out. I'll be back to let everyone know how it goes!

Linc.

Is Aus referring to Australia??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 5 of 25

Jump to: